Gain a greater understanding of Chronic Stealth infections such as Lyme Borreliosis, underlying viruses often (or always) present, parasites and the mould illness connection. Learn how to diagnose, functional medicine tests needed , how to support and treat symptoms for optimal recovery.
A two day comprehensive seminar/workshop for Natural Health Practitioners and Integrated Medical Doctors.
This is a ‘One OFF’ this year, before Amina’s European lecture tour.
Once per year. Next one February 2019
Noosa Holistic Health
35 Mary Street, Noosaville, Queensland
Investment: $595 (Early bird) until June 1st or $695 after June 1st.
- Stealth infection diagnosis of Lyme Borreliosis, Co infections and tick borne diseases as well as other vector borne infections such as Bartonella, Babesia, Mycoplasma. Where to start and how to plan an effective program to cover the patients jigsaw puzzle of complex symptoms.
- Associated viruses and opportunistic parasites and specific testing recommended.
- Mould illness and the association with chronic stealth infections, CIRS, mould and mycotoxin testing, HLA genetics and prevention of further illness.
- Herbal medicine formulas and prescription strategies clinically proven for effective support and successful healing outcomes.
- Nutrition and specific diet recommendations for those with chronic stealth infections, Oxalate sensitivities, histamine reactions, salicylate and nightshade intolerances.
- More functional medicine testing recommendations, common genetic variations and nutrigenomics for the chronic patients. Integrated ‘high tech’ treatments, e.g hyperthermia, hyperbaric oxygen therapy and ozone therapy. Mental health support recommendations.
Sunday after noon – finishing with Case study discussions, questions and answers